How do I clean Vinyl Fence?
As with all exterior products, the fence will become dirty when exposed to the elements. A mild detergent and water should be sufficient to keep your fence or deck rail looking new. For tough stains, “soft scrub” or baking soda works well. Simple Green and steel wool also works to clean stubborn stains.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When Do I Require An Annual Safety Inspection (Aka Yellow Safety Sticker)?
- Does Derkson Trailers Offer In-House Financing?
- How Do I Maintain Wheel Bearings?
- Do I Need Brakes On A Trailer?
- Does Derkson Trailers Install Brake Controllers?