How Do I Maintain Wheel Bearings?
All of our trailers come with EZ Lube axle spindles. All you have to do is remove the rubber plug on the wheel bearing dust cap and by using a standard grease gun, simply pump fresh grease into the bearings. This should be done a couple times a year depending on the amount of use.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When Do I Require An Annual Safety Inspection (Aka Yellow Safety Sticker)?
- Does Derkson Trailers Offer In-House Financing?
- Do I Need Brakes On A Trailer?
- Does Derkson Trailers Install Brake Controllers?
- Will My Vehicle Be Able To Pull The Trailer I Want?