When Do I Require An Annual Safety Inspection (Aka Yellow Safety Sticker)?
You require an annual safety inspection if both your truck and trailer meet the following: The truck's actual weight, registered gross weight or gross vehicle weight rating exceeds 4,500 kilograms (9,920 lbs), or The actual weight of the truck, when added to the actual weight of the towed trailer or trailers exceeds 4,500 kilograms (9,920 lbs), or The gross vehicle weight rating of the truck, when added to the gross vehicle weight rating of the towed trailer or trailers exceeds 4,500 (9,920 lbs) kilograms.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Derkson Trailers Offer In-House Financing?
- How Do I Maintain Wheel Bearings?
- Do I Need Brakes On A Trailer?
- Does Derkson Trailers Install Brake Controllers?
- Will My Vehicle Be Able To Pull The Trailer I Want?