What is the Vinyl made of?
The base ingredient is rigid PVC (polyvinyl chloride) Homo polymer compound with a high level of Titanium Dioxide pigment for long term, ultraviolet (UV) light resistance and impact modifiers for superior strength. The formulation is similar to that of vinyl siding and windows which have a 20 year history of providing long term durability and structural integrity.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When Do I Require An Annual Safety Inspection (Aka Yellow Safety Sticker)?
- Does Derkson Trailers Offer In-House Financing?
- How Do I Maintain Wheel Bearings?
- Do I Need Brakes On A Trailer?
- Does Derkson Trailers Install Brake Controllers?